The school is a place of learning. Concentrate hard on your work and allow others to learn.
- Show respect to everyone, adults and students alike.
- Bring the correct books and equipment to school including your planner.
- Record homework in your planner and complete it to the best of your ability.
- Wear the correct school uniform smartly.
- Eat only at break and lunchtimes and in the appropriate areas.
- Treat the buildings and environment with respect.
- Keep the school free from litter and graffiti.
- Move around the school sensibly and quietly.
- Give letters and newsletters to your parents.
- Represent the school responsibly both on and off the school premises.
- Be punctual to school and lessons.
- Take advantage of all that is available and seek to achieve your personal best.
The full Behaviour Policy can be viewed HERE