The aims of the Geography Department are to:
1. Stimulate interest and enthusiasm for all aspects of Geography.
2. Enable pupils to achieve their full potential in Geography.
3. Help pupils to understand the world they live in.
4. Develop an awareness of possible consequences of human activity.
5. Provide students with opportunities to study geography in the ‘outdoor classroom’.
All students receive three hours of geography per fortnight at Key Stage 3, five hours at Key Stage 4 and nine hours at AS/A2 level.
Every year group are given the opportunity to enhance their understanding of the subject through field trips. These include the Royal Geographical Society, Hollyfield Hall working farm, Walton-on-the-Naze coast, Epping Forest, Stratford, and the Natural History Museum.
It seems we can’t find what you’re looking for. Perhaps searching can help.
Scroll to top
We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.
You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings.